Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lagu Pagi : Stuck in The Past

It's just another day when I lay in my bed and keep thinking, thingking.
Think about the precious memories, then I started smiling without a reason.

I know you've changed. I know things would never be the same.
Everyday I'm wondering, What are you doing now?
Do you still remember me? Do you still remember our history?

You said you were if I can't fly because of you.
Come on, think how can I fly if my wings were you?
You didn't want me to leave and also didn't ask me to stay.
Hey, what do you want?

So come back to my promise a years ago.
I say that I won't found anyone but you.
Till the end of time I won't forget you
I'll keep that promise forever.
Even though we already fall apart.

No one can replaced you.
You're the last one for me.

Guys, pasti banyak yang nggak tau lagu ini. Tapi pasti kalian pada ngerti cerita di dalemnya. Menyentuh, kan? Apalagi kalo dihadepin di kenyataan yang sama.
Selamat menikmati aja deh buat kalian :)


0 komentar:

Post a Comment